020 8885 0900
Content management of a web site is a challenging task. If not done in a professional manner, it will result in your site's content becoming outdated and of no value to the customers. With the Internet emerging as the principal media which many customers use to gather information and purchase products, stale content will not encourage viewers to explore your company's offerings. Instead, they will move away to another site offering updated information about their products or services. Connektor provides customized and efficient content management system (CMS) to fit your present and emerging business processes and requirements. Each CMS implementation by us offers a cost effective solution for your business. The core CMS platform offered by Connektor has many add-on modules, which can be used for additional functionality. You may have your pick from the following modules:
• FAQ Knowledge base: When you reply to your customer's queries, you can include the questions into the CMS administrative tool inquiries to create a knowledge bank of frequently asked questions and answers.
• News releases: Sites related to administrative matters can have news releases published and even an archive of old news releases.
• Job Opportunities: You can have a web page listing career opportunities with names of the vacant posts and short job descriptions. Each of the detailed listings of job posts will have individual pages dedicated to them.
• E-commerce: Shopping cart and checkout facilities can be included to suit your online business needs.
• SEO: Gain strategic advantage with customized page titles, meta-tags, keywords, content and URL strings.
• Advertising: Includes text advertising and rotating banner ads.
• Content Feeds: Uses various standard interfaces like XML, RSS feeds and web services to get a wide range of content from different sources.
• E-Newsletter: You will be able to manage your user database as well as present and past e-newsletters.